Terms and Conditions of Business
The following terms and conditions govern the supply of all services offered by Alex Hare Photography. Once an agreement for the supply of the services of is made you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions which shall govern this agreement. Any dispute shall be subject to the Law of England and Wales.
References to 'I' and 'me' and 'Alex Hare' refer to Alex Hare Photography.
References to 'you' and 'your' refer to anyone who engages or receives the services of Alex Hare Photography.
Payments on this website are processed via PayPal. PayPal offers an industry standard secure on-line payment system and you can use any credit or debit card to pay via PayPal. You can even make payments if you do not have a Paypal account.
If you are booking a wedding you can pay your deposit or any balance that is due via cheque, made payable to Alex Hare.
Photographs will be packaged in the following ways:
- Print orders will be supplied rolled and wrapped in tissue paper and then sealed inside a protective cardboard roll tube.
- Canvas prints are supplied in bubble wrap and then boxed in strong protective cardboard.
Prints are made on archival, professional quality paper which I consider best reflects the quality of my images. You should still avoid placing your print near any heat source or in direct sunlight but under 'normal' conditions you can be assured that your print will stand the test of time.
Processing and Delivery
Print orders should be with you within 10 working days of placing an order and generally a lot sooner because they come straight to you from the professional print maker I use. If for any reason there is a delay I will contact you by email to advise and if you don't receive your print within this timescale please inform me.
Delivery within the UK is via Recorded Post and is included for all print orders.
If you need a print to be sent abroad a surcharge will apply to cover the cost to your destination. If you are an international customer please contact me when you are ready to submit your order to confirm delivery costs as they vary from country to country.
Ever effort has been made to ensure that print you receive is of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order please return the item(s) within 7 days of receipt. Provided the item is not damaged in any way I will be happy to offer you a choice of either a replacement, or a full refund. Postage cannot be refunded, unless the item is faulty, and the risk of item(s) remains with you at all times until they are received by me. On this basis I recommend that you return goods via recorded delivery and consider any appropriate insurance. I cannot responsibility for any item(s) that you return and which I do not receive.
Upon making an order the following personal information may be stored in our records:
- contact information including email address
- postal addresses for shipping and billing purposes
Your personal details will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act however, in placing an order, you consent to me using your email address to send promotional news relating to Alex Hare Photography. You are welcome to contact me to let me know if your personal details change or if you would like to be removed from this list.
If you are coming on a workshop the following terms apply:
- Workshops often take place outdoors and involve walking with your camera gear so you are responsible for ensuring you are fit enough to participate. Please get in touch if you need more information about the level of walking.
- If you have a disability you must not be put off attending a workshop but I encourage you to contact me so we can discuss any issues you feel will help you participate.
- Attendance and participation in all workshops is entirely at your own risk. Alex Hare Photography cannot accept liability for any losses, claims, costs, expenses, personal injury or damage of any kind to you or your equipment and it is an express condition of your booking that responsibility for taking any appropriate insurance against these risks lies with you and/or the person(s) attending the workshop.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please inform me prior to booking.
- Unless otherwise stated food, drink, flights and accommodation is not provided.
- To secure your place on a workshop, a deposit of 50% of the workshop fee is required on booking with the balance payable no later than 14 days prior to the workshop's stated date in cleared funds. Cancellations giving more than one month's before the date of the workshop will receive a full refund, cancellations giving one month's notice before the date of the workshop will get a full refund less the deposit. Cancellations within a month of the start date of the workshop will only be refunded if a replacement can be found for your booking.
- Alex Hare Photography reserves the right to cancel or move any workshops it advertises and arrangements will be made to move the workshop to another date. If it is not possible for you to attend an alternative date then a full refund will be made for the cost of the workshop.
The Alex Hare Photography web site contains links to sites of interest. Alex Hare Photography does not control the privacy practices of these other sites nor the content and access to them is entirely at your own risk.
Website content and accuracy of information
Alex Hare Photography takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate but no warranty in this regard is given and any reliance on this information is entirely at your won risk. Alex Hare Photography accepts no responsibility for the consequences of error or for losses, claims, costs, expenses, injury or damage of any kind suffered as a result of any of the information and material contained on this website or any site you may access through this site.
All images and text contained on this website remain the property, intellectual or otherwise, of Alex Hare Photography. Images and text may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, projected, or used in any way without express written permission from Alex Hare.